Ecotattva’s Kurtas is made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
The Kurta really signifies our pride in make in India.
Yarn used in the Kurtas is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.
- Premium hand spun hand woven round neck Full Sleeves Short Kurta for men
- Printed with traditional hand printing techniques.
- This made in India product, which signifies the pride of India tireless efforts of our committed weavers brings gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We use only a global standard eco-friendly color group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco-friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Short Kurta by using naturally-dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine-made. That’s the specialty of “Khadi”.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid the use of a brush.