Color : Parrot Green
Fabric : Premium Khadi
Thread count : 60s
- 100% Cotton
- Premium hand spun hand woven Ladies Kurta for women
- Printed with traditional hand printing techniques.
- Cool parrot green with hand block print design is simple but elegant Kurta for women.
- Pocket design in the front make it more stylish. It’s perfect to wear in any season with an A-line fit and no sleeves.
- It is 100% hand spun hand woven muslin cotton with a slight boat neck.
- This made in India product signifies the pride of India tireless efforts of our committed weavers brings gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We use only a global standard eco-friendly color group for dyeing.
- Colors may fade after some wash due to the eco-friendly dyeing and printing process employed.
- This is 100% handwoven Ladies Kurtas by using naturally-dyed colors, so a variation of 10% to 20% in color is inevitable since it is not machine-made. That’s the specialty of “Khadi”.
- Wash in cold water. Try to avoid the use of a brush.
Washing Instructions :
- Hand wash is recommended, machine wash is strict to be avoided.
- Mild liquid detergent like Ezee etc to be used. Hard detergents like Surf excel & Tide etc. not to be used
- Wash separately
- Dry wash is recommended
- Ecotattva’s Ladies Kurtas are made of handspun and handwoven premium muslin Khadi.
- Yarn used in the Ladies Kurtas is a result of tireless efforts by our committed weavers bring gaiety to your wardrobe.
- We would like you to experience the magic of 100% hand made cotton As listed in our commitment
- When we talk about colours we fully respect the environment.
- We ensure colors comply with global standards for the dyeing of fabric.
- As you all know the textile industry ranks second in polluting our environment and we guarantee you an eco-friendly product that is biodegradable.
- When we say eco-friendly colours it is obvious it might fade after some washes.
- We do not use any chemicals, hence we request you Please follow our washing guidelines.